5. It is important that ASGs or their appointed delegates provide the above information as early as possible to ensure that we can effectively plan for the meeting. All registration information and payments must be submitted in accordance with the deadline detailed on the forms. All forms must be fully completed with accurate information
(date of birth is very important) before the 26th of December 2016.
6. The registration fee is € 200,00 per registrant. This amount includes: the guided visit of the “ Mystic Lamb of the Brothers VAN EYCK “ in the Cathedral and the followed reception and lunches on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, the closing dinner, administration items and insurance costs. We strongly encourage delegations to pay in bulk, rather than by individual payment; this will save a significant amount of administration for our staff. All payment must be made in advance, and not later than the 20th of January 2017. Please send a detailed list with the names of the participants to POC in case of payment in bulk.
All payments that are made must be free of bank charges.
Cheques or post-assignation will not be accepted.
The necessary bank information for payment is below:
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER:
BANK NAME / ADDRESS:
ING Brussels NATO, Boulevard Leopold III, 1110 Brussels, Belgium
IBAN CODE: BE69 310 192 030 178
SWIFT CODE: BBRUBEBB
7. NOTE: Registration will only be confirmed by payment. All payments later than
22 January 2017 will automatically increased with 50% surcharge.
Participation of Guests
8. Guests are welcome to participate at both the Thursday visit the “the Mystic Lamb “ of the Brothers VAN EYCK and the drink, and the Closing Dinner.
Fees for the reception is € 25,00 and for the closing dinner is € 75,00.
Please put the guests in the registration form.
9. The participants are required to make their own travel arrangements to and from GHENT ! In Brussels Airport (level – 1) you find Train connections to GHENT / SINT-PIETERS STATION and in Ghent direct tram line 1 or 21 (TBC) to the Center where all hotels are located. Taxi transport is also available.
10. The participants are required to make their own transportation to and from the Brussels airport and the hotels. There is an very easy public transport to GENT.
11. All meetings and social activities are available on foot distance (max 500 mtrs)
12. The draft agenda will be distributed prior to Christmas.
13. All questions about the council and committees activities should be addressed to the Czech POC (see item 20).
14. All questions about organization in Gent should be addressed to the Permanent Representative of CIOR at NATO.
15. Due the exceptional situation this alternative program will be hold in English language and no translations to English and French will be provided as usual.
16. The conference and meeting area are non-smoking area.
Security and administrative regulations for all participants:
17. Your individual identification access badge and documents will be available at the registration desk in : Sint-BAAFSHUIS, Biezekapelstraat, 2, 9000 GENT near the Cathedral.
18. During this event you have to keep your identification badge with you for justification.
19. Dress Code Service Dress for all events. Closing dinner Mess dress
CIOR MWM 2017 Points of Contact (POC)
20. For confirmation or any administrative questions regarding the meetings, please contact the Czech POC :
1stLieutenant (R) Jaroslav HAJECEK
Phone: cell CZ +420 739 603 777 cell UAE +971 562 192 813
in cc : firstname.lastname@example.org cell +32 (0) 475 78 18 25
21. For any other questions regarding the organization of the MWM in Gent, please contact the Permanent Representative Captain (Navy) (H) Jacques
De DECKER (POC see item # 20) .