CIOR Seminar 2018
CIOR Seminar 2018
Start: 2018-02-05 | End: 2018-02-07
Location: Bonn, Germany
Cyber Threats – Are we Prepared?
Within the safety, security and military environment, cyber is on everyone’s desk these days. However: Do we fully understand what impact cyber-attacks can bring or do to our societies?
In the upcoming seminar, held February 5-7, 2018 in Bonn, Germany, we will approach the topic from three different perspectives: military, civilian authorities and private enterprises. We believe these entities are closely linked when it comes to cyber – and they can hopefully learn from each other. We have been able to gather distinguished speakers from all three domains, who are willing to help us getting a better understanding of it. As you possibly know from previous seminars, it is not only about “consuming” information. We have therefore scheduled multiple workshops, including practical examples of cyber-attacks and a table top exercise.
Please register for the event at https://ciorseminar.eventsmart.com/events/2018-cior-seminar/:
- Select the type and amount of tickets for the event and click “Register Now” – Note: bus tickets for transportation to the CIOR Mid-Winter-Meeting in Brussels are available through this site as well
- Complete the registration form and click “Proceed to Payment Options” – Note: there is a checkbox which allows you to copy your details for all tickets selected
- Select “Invoice” as method of payment and click “Proceed to Finalize Registration”
- Scroll down to the payment overview section and click on “View Invoice”
- Transfer the total amount to the bank account, stating your registration code(s), both given on the invoice
For more event information and regular updates, please check our website at https://ciorseminar.wordpress.com/. We will provide you with more details on the event upon completed registration.
Please do not hesitate to forward this invitation to your colleagues and comrades. We very much look forward to welcoming you in Bonn in February!